Sunday, March 9, 2008

59 days left...

Today I cried for no reason.

Don't expect me to explain it in this blog, for I really can't. I was just taking a stroll through the park, thinking of things to add to my list of what I should do before I died, when I suddenly started crying. As I mentioned before I have absolutely no fear of dying and am more than determined to end my life in 58 days, so I don't understand why exactly I started crying, but all I can say was that it felt great.

So I just sat there on a bench, weeping, and this guy came to sit next to me all of a sudden asking me what was wrong. I kind of ignored him at first and when he persisted I just said I didn't know him so I didn't get why he cared, but eventually we started having a real conversation and I told him that I couldn't really say why I was crying, only that it felt good.

He said that it was the body's way of dealing with life. He said that in order to feel good you must feel bad, and so we cry to laugh again. There were like 50-something scars on his arm that he showed me, and he told me that he regularly carved on himself because he liked the pain, and that it was his way of crying.

It piqued my interest.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a life.

Anonymous said...

tania,

comely...most people aren't so natural in photos -- but u look in honest pain.

anyways i saw a guy walking down at school wearing a t-shirt with picture of a man mowing his lawn and a quote, "i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself"

u have a new fan even if this is a social experiment. #4 unless you bought something new by now...

Anonymous said...

Sure pain feels good sometimes, every human has it in him to cut himself, most think they do not, they don't dare to cut themself..

Got respect for those that you people claim to be 'emo'. They're always it, it's their way of living, respect it..

I'll check your blog everyday Tania :) What you do facinates me..

RMS said...

Life's like one big laugh. You enjoy it while it lasts.

Anonymous said...

You are Emo. You can't deny it now. This blog shows how Emo think and feel.

Anonymous said...

I wanna now what you realy expect for the life?
I got worst life than you have, but I'm not give up.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lady,

What about your anti-taboo and Sexual campaign? This should be a reason to be happy! Put your mind in order and do it ;-)

Today's Suicide Song:

- The everly brothers:

Bye bye love

Sincerely Yours,

40.001 Admirer,

NoReplyBox

Pistorius said...

hum.... i think everyone has a different reason to live. I don't want to tell you not to commit suicide, because i don't have many reasons to live either. I just want to tell you that I am only living looking for something special, somethig not just material, something that make me see that exist... i don't know how to say this because in my lenguage the word is "sublime" but in english it doesn't exist.... hummm... the most greatest, awesome, and beatiful true that can exist.
I'm the kind of person that always fight to the final and never wants to fall down.
Its more about my pride and my search.
A philosophical search I have to finish before i die.
When I see that everything around me is material and profane, when I see with my own eyes that nothing in the world is important, then I die.