Sunday, March 16, 2008

51 days left...

And so passes another day in the boring and frankly quite suck-tastic life of me.

I met up with some people from uni today since we had to work on this task, which was kind of okay except for the fact that I didn't like these people at all; they were just too... cheerful, I guess, I mean there wasn't anything to be particularly cheerful about so it's just weird when people are so "positive" for no reason. Kinda made me a bit uncomfortable, cause like, life isn't positive at all, so why they were acting all giddy was completely beyond me.

My day ended on a not-so-bad note though when I got an e-mail from the - drumrolls - mysterious celebrity (well, mysterious for the readers anyhow). Nothing special, he didn't ask to meet up again or anything, just making conversation, which is nice.

I'll probably have to do more "teamwork" for that uni paper next week though. The horror.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel so alone

Anonymous said...

can you pass the pepper?

Anonymous said...

fuck you then, i'll get it myself

Anonymous said...

"psst...you're gonna die"

Anonymous said...

?

Anonymous said...

Relax...

That's the first sentence in the Book of Truth...you'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

"soooooooooon, motherfucker! heheheh lolol soooooooooooooooooooon"

Anonymous said...

uh...check, please?

Anonymous said...

"There's a gun store right around the corner...you look like you could use some cleaning up!

Thanks for the tip, Sweetie."

Anonymous said...

nobody cares...

nobody is here to help you...

nobody loves you...

Anonymous said...

bzzt!

Anonymous said...

come closer....


*blink*

Anonymous said...

bzzzrrrt!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!

now you..........you belong to me.

Anonymous said...

...

Anonymous said...

*blink*

Anonymous said...

nobody thinks things are normal around here................