Saturday, February 23, 2008

73 days left...

Another day in the life of a walking dead girl. *Ponders what to write.*

Today was the day of ironies, actually. Brad e-mailed me again this morning. He had this very lengthy way of saying that he felt our time together on Valentine's Day was very special, and how he felt we really connected. He eventually concluded (to make a long story short) that he was in love with me.

Can you say emo?

Seriously though, I just replied that I'm too busy to go out now but that I'll probably have time in 74 days, when my work will be over. Tee-hee, he's got a surprise coming there.

Besides that, the second irony is that my little sister got a cast today, apparently she broke her wrist during her school trip, she's been crying all day but luckily she's asleep now. We share a room together and I kind of look after her when I'm not too busy blogging or writing poetry. Anyway, the irony of this is that her cast is coming off the week after I kill myself, and she asked me today to promise that we'd go play mini-golf then (she loves to play that game).

I promised her.

But I'm going to have to break that promise.

So, if you read this after I'm gone, Sarah, you go and have a good game of mini-golf without me, and remember to swing from the shoulder.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

First

Anonymous said...

see you in the newspaper, sweetheart

Anonymous said...

Another e-whore looking for attention, no? There's already tons of other blogs like this... all fake. And not very original at all.

Anonymous said...

73 Imaginary days, lot of imaginary minutes, enjoy ;-)

I can imagine lot of ways to spend it together, maybe in the next life?

What do you think about reincarnation?

What kind of being or existence would you choose? Maybe yours? Maybe you would born again and change a few movements?

Sincerely Yours,

40.001 Admirer,

NoReplyBox

Unknown said...

What's with all the drama? If you're going to do it,, do it, shit or get off the pot. Why bother dragging it out for 90 days. After all, aside from close friends and family, after a couple of weeks it will go from Tania the chick that offed herself on the internet, to, Tania who? Get it over with, and make it spectacular.

Unknown said...

What's with all the drama? If you're going to do it,, do it, shit or get off the pot. Why bother dragging it out for 90 days. After all, aside from close friends and family, after a couple of weeks it will go from Tania the chick that offed herself on the internet, to, Tania who? Get it over with, and make it spectacular

duststorm said...

Ha Ha Ha Tania your a bitch lol.... Just ditching eveyone like that... No worries I bet eveyone will soon follow you sfter you either fuck up their lifes or scar them.

Anonymous said...

Tania,
Are your poems in English? Would you share a few of them with us?

I love you, but you can commit suicide if you want to.

Anonymous said...

займись чем нибудь полезным помогай таким как ты это безумие

Anonymous said...

I'm going to do it today.

-- bbnow

Anonymous said...

oh my god! you really are a stupid bitch aren't you? its blatant its fake in fact i hope you do die anyway! you do realise that about 15 people have offed themselves in the UK this way, on the internet your a heartless callous bitch and please fuck off and really kill yourself! haha your such a retard its unreal all my mates have laughed at this blog hahahah!!!!

Anonymous said...

"and I kind of look after her when I'm not too busy blogging or writing poetry." Wow what an interesting life you have, i mean if i was you i would totally off myse... Ohh wait... that's true !

Anonymous said...

You. Are. A. Giant. Cunt.

Really. A vagina like a fucking Buick. Die soon!

m.t. said...

hey bock auf sex, bevor du dich umbringst?
;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're a bad person. :p
Just kidding. But in my opinion, moments before your suicide, I think you should send that Brad kid and email including details of how you'll kill yourself.

Anonymous said...

if you really wanted to kill yourself why not just do it now? why wait? DO IT...

Anonymous said...

if you really wanted to kill yourself why not just do it now? why wait? DO IT...

WiredMonkey115 said...

You said that you write poetry? Anyway to read some of it?

WiredMonkey115 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

go back to tania's blog and on the right side of the page towards the bottom in red letters it says "suicide isn't sexy". CLICK IT! it tells you all about how this blog is completely fake. here is what it says:
suicide blogger '90 day jane' recently caught a lot of viewer's attention. she started blogging anonymously about her last 90 days in a similar way demonstrated on our site. even though the '90 day jane' blog turned out to be fiction and was recently removed, it has inspired a wave of suicide blogging. based on the '90 day jane' blog, tania's fictional blog exaggerates certain aspects to offer a more critical look at this disturbing trend."

FAKE FAKE FAKE! you should really go kill yourself you sick and twisted bitch.